skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my creations
Monday, October 6, 2008
Halloween cards
I always make some kind of Halloween goodie for the kids in my class. This year I went all out (and cased someone else) to make the cards!! What you see is everything except the candy and the ribbom to tie the card closed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(51)
►
10/19
(1)
▼
10/05
(9)
Christmas card- try #2
Christmas card
Christmas card
Christmas card
Christmas card
Santa Kitty
Christmas card
Halloween cards
Thank you for eggs?!!!
►
09/28
(3)
►
09/14
(4)
►
09/07
(2)
►
08/10
(5)
►
07/13
(2)
►
07/06
(5)
►
06/29
(2)
►
06/22
(3)
►
06/15
(4)
►
06/08
(3)
►
06/01
(5)
►
05/25
(3)
About Me
mary
The picture is of me and the new puppy (why- I don't know- maybe because it's a nice small picture and you can't really see anything!! :))
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment