skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my creations
Sunday, August 10, 2008
CGGW Birthday
Don't know how well it can be seen (and I really didn't like the way it turned out), but I did a triple fold- happy on one side, birthday on the other and inside it says NASCAR GAL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(51)
►
10/19
(1)
►
10/05
(9)
►
09/28
(3)
►
09/14
(4)
►
09/07
(2)
▼
08/10
(5)
Thank you card swap for my friend Jen!!
Thank you Big Secret Sis!!
another CGGW Birthday
CGGW Birthday
Get well cards for CGGW friends!
►
07/13
(2)
►
07/06
(5)
►
06/29
(2)
►
06/22
(3)
►
06/15
(4)
►
06/08
(3)
►
06/01
(5)
►
05/25
(3)
About Me
mary
The picture is of me and the new puppy (why- I don't know- maybe because it's a nice small picture and you can't really see anything!! :))
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment