skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my creations
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
I Like Your Style
Card made out of Pumpkin Pie and Ballet Blue- dresses made out of Rose Red, More Mustard, and Regal Rose. Used I Like Your Style- SU! retired set. Embellished dresses with eyelets, clear emboss. Then used pop- up dots to adhere to card.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(51)
►
10/19
(1)
►
10/05
(9)
►
09/28
(3)
►
09/14
(4)
►
09/07
(2)
►
08/10
(5)
►
07/13
(2)
►
07/06
(5)
▼
06/29
(2)
High Falls State Park
I Like Your Style
►
06/22
(3)
►
06/15
(4)
►
06/08
(3)
►
06/01
(5)
►
05/25
(3)
About Me
mary
The picture is of me and the new puppy (why- I don't know- maybe because it's a nice small picture and you can't really see anything!! :))
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment