skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my creations
Friday, May 30, 2008
My first try
I'm testing the waters of blogging. See how it all goes. I'll try to post some pictures later of some of my work. Thanks for looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(51)
►
10/19
(1)
►
10/05
(9)
►
09/28
(3)
►
09/14
(4)
►
09/07
(2)
►
08/10
(5)
►
07/13
(2)
►
07/06
(5)
►
06/29
(2)
►
06/22
(3)
►
06/15
(4)
►
06/08
(3)
►
06/01
(5)
▼
05/25
(3)
wedding card
My first try
My Cats
About Me
mary
The picture is of me and the new puppy (why- I don't know- maybe because it's a nice small picture and you can't really see anything!! :))
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment